|Map & Directions|
|Open House & Tours|
|Tuition and Finance|
- Pick up an application at the school Office on or after Tuesday,
October 4, 2016. A $50 fee (cash or check) is due at the time the application is
- Return completed application with required documentation*.
- You will be notified by postcard of your child’s screen/test date. Postcards are
mailed approximately two weeks before the scheduled screen/test date. Screening begins in
January for incoming kindergarten students. Testing for grades 1-8 takes place on
February 6, 2017. All screening/testing is by appointment only.
- You will be notified by letter approximately one week after screening/testing as to your
child’s admissions status.
- Upon receiving a letter of acceptance, submit registration forms and fees. A
spot will be guaranteed for approximately two weeks. If registration is not
received by the stated deadline, your child may lose his/her spot.
We welcome you to tour our school! Feel free to sign up and attend one of the tours listed here.
*For incoming Kindergarten students, we follow state guidelines which state a child must be five by September 1st to begin kindergarten. We generally process applications, screen and accept students on a first-come first-served basis and continue the process until the class is full. Screening begins the first week in January. It is therefore highly recommended applications be turned in by Friday, December 9, 2016. Along with your application, you will need to provide a copy of your child's birth certificate and, if you are Catholic, a copy of your child's Baptismal certificate.
St. Gabriel School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in the application of its policies and programs.