CYO Turkey Bowl
ST. GABRIEL VOLLEYBALL
TURKEY BOWL !!
A Fun & Friendly SG Athletic Board Fundraiser
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15 4:30pm
All families are welcome to attend!
- $5 entrance fee per adult/student over 14
- $2 for children under 14
- 3rd graders start off the night.
All proceeds go directly towards maintenance and improvements of our athletics program.
We will be serving delicious hot food & other goodies… Cash only please. Thanks!!
Raffle, Raffle, Raffle!
Be ready to purchase raffle tickets for some amazing raffle prizes! The raffle will be held at the end of the tournament (approximately 8:15pm) If any family would like to contribute items for our raffle or a monetary donation, please contact Lil Callaghan at email@example.com.
Players... to enter
- Must be a CYO participant in Grades 3-8 Volleyball Girls or Grade 8 Volleyball Boys
- Match up against your own classmates!
- Players... form your own team of FOUR and come up with a TEAM NAME!
- Players... must wear knee pads & athletic shoes, preferably SG gear or SG colors, or you can come in costume or come up with your own unique team look! Be creative!
- All 4x4 games will be refereed by our wonderful Coach, Katy Leonard!
Please sign up by November 4th !!
- Submit the sign-up/waiver form for each player in your team of 4.
- Form MUST BE signed by parent and ($10 per player) or check made to St.Gabriel Parish in an envelope addressed to Mrs. Tapia ℅ Clinic.
- Sign-up/waiver forms & fee due Monday, November 4th - $40 total entrance fee for a team.
Professional Team photos of current CYO teams will be available for purchase thanks to our very own Eddie Cruz! Visit our Photo table! Cash or Checks only.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
© St. Gabriel School. All Rights Reserved |