How to Apply to St. Gabriel (TK-8)
Welcome to St. Gabriel School. While our website offers a colorful peek into the lives of our curious students and dedicated teachers, the very best way to get to know us is to visit us. We’d love to show you around!
- Learn more about St. Gabriel School
- Complete your application and submit with the $50 application fee and the following required documentation:
- Birth Certificate (child must be 5 by September 1, 2020 to enter Kindergarten)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Grades 1 - 8: Recent report card & standardized test results
- Applications for 2020-2021 academic year will be available in the school office on or after
October 3, 2019
- Kindergarten Priority registration deadline is December 6, 2019 - enrollment is first come-first served, so all are encouraged to apply ahead of this deadline.
- Grades 1-8 Applications due January 24, 2020
- Meet our teachers
- Your child will be scheduled for a screen/test date. Emails will be sent approximately two weeks before scheduled date. Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten screening begins in
- Test date for grades 1 through 8 is February 3, 2020. All screening/testing is by appointment only.
- Acceptance letters are mailed about one week after your child’s screening/testing date.
- Upon receiving a letter of acceptance, submit registration forms and fees. A spot will be guaranteed for approximately two weeks. If registration is not received by the stated deadline, your child is not guaranteed admission.
Questions? Contact us at (415) 566-0314 or email@example.com
© St. Gabriel School. All Rights Reserved |