What is scrip?
Scrip is an EASY, effective way to support St. Gabriel! It is just another way to pay for everyday purchases such as groceries, gas, or clothing, using gift cards in place of cash, checks, or credit cards.
You purchase gift cards at face value, and St. Gabriel receives a 1.5-16% rebate for each card. Scrip is one of our biggest fundraisers and involves the least amount of work – we are getting money for purchases we would make anyway!
Explore below to learn more!
Each St. Gabriel Family is required to earn $150 profit between June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022
Buy physical gift cards at the clinic
Earn a rebate between 1.5-18% that goes directly towards keeping tuition costs low
Use your gift cards for your everyday shopping
Purchase directly in the Clinic, school days 8:30am – 11:00am, 12:00 - 2:45pm.
Fill out the form below and send to the Clinic along with a check made out to SGPO.
Email Gina McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
Special scrip: There are HUNDREDS of scrip possibilities that can be ordered with a week’s turnaround. See the full retailer list and send in the form below, along with a check, to the Clinic.
Using the RaiseRight App:
- Download the app www.raiseright.com
- Enter enrollment code (please email email@example.com for code) register
- Select payment option. Note there is a fee for credit card payments. Due to logistics, we do not accept check payments.
- RaiseRight offers a high % rebate and often holds flash bonus offers
Hint: Filter by Card Type, to see the eGift and reloadable gift cards
Using the Benefit App:
- Download the App www.benefit-mobile.com
- Set up your secure profile
- Select St. Gabriel School and enter payment details.
- You are ready to instantly purchase a gift card for the amount you need. Show your phone at the checkout counter in a store, or use the gift card online. *Safeway gift cards must be printed*
- Benefit does not charge a credit card fee, but offers a lower % rebate.
We are proud to partner with our local retailers, who are generous in their support of our school.
Classic Design (10%), Guerra Meats (8%), Java Beach (10%) and Gus Markets (6%) - gift cards can be purchased from the Clinic.
- "I don’t always know where I’m going to be shopping"
With the RaiseRight App or Benefit App on your phone, you can literally check the App and buy a gift card while standing in line.
- “I like earning rewards / air miles with my credit card”
The Benefit App allows you to connect to your credit card, so you get double the benefits. Credit card rewards + a donation to St. Gabriel!
- “The 2% rebate is not worth the hassle”
It may not seem like much, but the rebates really add up fast. By regularly using scrip for weekly purchases, a single family can easily earn the $150 minimum requirement in just a couple of months!
- “I don’t like the idea of linking to my bank account for RaiseRight”
Paying for your order online is completely safe as RaiseRight uses the same Automated Clearing House (ACH) process used for millions of transactions, including payroll direct deposit and Social Security. The information required to register is the same information plainly visible on the bottom of every check; so by using RaiseRight, your banking information that would have been exposed to other people on a regular check is electronic and kept private. Additionally, all of your online transactions are regulated, and GLSC (Great Lakes Scrip Center/RaiseRight) has the latest computer network security protocols to keep you and your money safe.
- “I don’t like to order online”
Ordering online is actually just as easy as sending an order to the Clinic on a paper form, plus you can order from whenever/wherever you like and don’t have to wait for your scrip to be delivered or the Clinic to open. We are happy to walk you through the simple steps on the website to help you get familiar with the process, or help set up your account with you.
Other questions? Contact email