Sell World’s Finest Chocolate (WFC)
Sale begins: Thursday, September 9, 2021
Last Distribution Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
Order boxes of $2 Variety Packs - 30 items per box at $60 each
- 6 Milk Chocolate/Almonds Bars
- 3 Wafer Bars
- 3 Crisp Bars
- 3 Mint Meltaways
- 3 Caramel Whirls
- 12 Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds
Order with Google Form by Noon, Wednesday, September 1st to receive by Thursday, September 9th.
- Please use same form for additional orders
REMINDER: Full or partial cases of chocolate CANNOT be returned.
Questions: Contact Gina Beal
The 2021 St. Gabriel School Cookbook is here!
Order yours today!
Own a piece of school history by ordering your very own copy of our SG Cookbook. Through the generous and talented contributions of school families and students, this cookbook is filled with over 170 fantastic recipes! Order one for your own kitchen - and more for friends, family and gifts!
Each book you purchase is one chance to find a Golden Ticket inside and receive a bonus prize!
Last year's Carnival was a fun-filled event for all.
Due To SFDPH guidelines our event has been cancelled for this year.
May 1 & 2, 2020
Friday 4pm to 10pm
- Beer/Wine tasting 6:30pm - 9;30pm
- Rides 4pm - 10pm
6:30pm to 10pm
- Beer/Wine tasting 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Rides 10am to 4pm and 6:30pm to 9pm
What can you expect?
- Beer/Wine Tasting (Friday & Saturday)
- Carnival Raffle
- Carnival Rides
- Silent Auction (closing 8:30pm on Saturday)
- Live music and dance performances by students and parents in our community
- Carnival Games & Lots of Food!
How Can You Help?
- Why not work at a booth? Find your inner carney and have some fun!
- We are looking for SPONSORS for our event.
- We need DONATIONS to make this event a success.
- We are searching for VOLUNTEERS for preparation, set-up, and clean-up. Let us know what you would like to do.
This year's Crab Feed has been cancelled in accordance with SFDPH guidelines.
Last year's St. Gabriel Crab Feed
Bedford Hall - St. Gabriel School
Saturday, February 1, 2020
6 – 11 pm
Come join our parish and school community for a night of great food, dancing and cheer!
Tickets no longer Available
Volunteers needed: Click here
Set up: Friday, January 31, 6 - 9 pm
Set up: Saturday, February 1, 9 am - 12:30 pm
Clean up: Sunday, February 2, 8 am – 9:30 am
Parent hours are also given for donations - ($15 = 1 hour). Donations can be left in the Clinic, marked Crab Feed. Please contact Katherine Alba at email, or call at 415.609.1499 with any questions.
- Gift cards to BevMo, Michael’s, Costco
- Cash donations
This year's event has been cancelled in accordance with SFDPH guidelines.
Fall Food Festival
St. Gabriel is happy to announce the return of your favorite fall family event, with a fresh new name and exciting new activities!
In addition to the generous and diverse buffet of international dishes you have enjoyed for years, the Fall Food Festival will now also include an array of fun activities & treats in the school yard to entertain our young diners while their parents relax. Join us for a delicious evening with food, friends and family and enjoy our wonderful SG community!
Volunteers are needed to help serve food, run kids’ games/activities, and clean up after the event. We also rely on the donations of your favorite dishes from around the world and here at home – share your best recipes with your fellow Knight families! If you own a restaurant or have a contact that would like to donate to our event, please contact Kaity Kahle. All volunteering and donations (both the food expenses and time cooking) go toward your parent hours – it’s a great way to get an early start on the year!
2020's Fit & Fun Drive
Our 2020 Fun Run became our 2020 Fit & Fun Drive in October.
Our student's enjoyed doing Fit & Fun videos and collected donations for our school!
Thank you to all our generous Donors!!!
Register at www.apmags.com with school access code: STGABRIELSF
Purchase & sell magazine subscriptions all year long!Rewards for In-N-Out Burger and Amazon by February 7th, 2021
Santa's Holiday Lane!
- Santa's Holiday Lane may be cancelled but his Elves' Christmas items are still available to purchase!
- Click hereto check out all the goodies!
- View the item catalogues from the Bakeshop and Boutique... look through all the pages there's so much to see!
- Please make your purchases by Noon on Friday, December 4th.
- All items will be delivered c/o contactless delivery to your home on Saturday, December 5th.
One Warm Coat
Have extra coats around the house that you can donate?
Representatives from Girl Scout Troop #62684 will be onsite at the event to accept coats in good condition (kids and adult sizes) to be donated to One Warm Coat. They will be set up along Santa's Holiday Lane to collect these items directly from you in your car!
Don't forget to purchase some gift wrap to wrap up all your goodies! Click here for more information and to place your order.
Questions? Please contact Jen Joost email@example.com
Order your Holiday gift wrap now! Yes, you can order other items also.
Orders will be mailed to student's homes.
ƒ - Friendraiser
* - Fundraiser
c - Continuously run
- Art Auction *
- Beautification ƒc
- Book Faire *
- Box Tops for Education c
- Carnival *ƒ
- Casino Night *
- Crab Dinner *ƒ
- Gift Wrap *
- Grandparents' Day ƒ
- Hospitality at Parent Mtgs ƒ
- Hot Lunch c
- Ice Cream Fridays c
- In a Pinch ƒc
- Fall International Food Festival *ƒ
- Fun Run *ƒ
- Lunchtime Yard Duty c
- Magazine Sale *
- Membership & Attendance
- New Parent Welcome Breakfast ƒ
- Parent Family List
- Parent Participation
- Parish/School Picnic ƒ
- Raffle *
- Room Parents c
- Santa's Breakfast *ƒ
- Scrip *c
- Spaghetti Dinner ƒ
- Spelling Bee ƒ
- Spring Raffle *
- Staff Christmas Luncheon ƒ
- Teacher's Christmas Gift
- Traffic c
- World's Finest Chocolate Sale *
- Vision Screening
- Yard Duty